Monday, May 30, 2011

The real world

Today was the day where you celebrate memorial day which has no meaning to me what so ever but in a way I brought irony in my life eating at a Mexican restaurant called taco tote which is as close as you can get to eating Mexican food in America which is great! Hard to find those in the real sense. As far as the real world I have brought to conclusion by a break at sun splash which makes my life even more fun and exciting because I haven't had this much fun in forrrrrrever! In fact I thank memorial day to give me this day off from the real world of job and to create money for school. The entire getting paid for staying in school is a hard concept for me to understand  I am working for hard labor to live in world with the real intention of "dog eat dog world" Its not as easy I thought it would be to work at a hotel which is crazy to understand but the fact that people want to stay in a hotel for a night because they have no where else to go is an understanding but if one little thing goes wrong the people who stay in a room get upset which makes sense because I would understand your tired and don't want to deal with all these problems such as a loud conditioner sound keeping you up at night and all you want is to rest. I definitely understand that but what I don't understand the people want something perfect in their room because not everything is going well which makes perfectly no sense because the rate they are given for a hotel is to the extreme as cheap as they get and even if it is prepaid and they still demand a better service at the rate they are asking. All due with respect I am getting paid and should treat them with Curtice because its not my stay it is theirs and they are willing to give the money and time to stay at the hotel that has given me the real world or understand how paying off bills and loans and oh on top of that I need to pay for tithing. IN a final conclusion the real world brought me open doors to find an internship in my real life career in fashion which will put a foot in the door or a big step into my real world fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment