Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hes not just that in to you

Last night I had a friend ask me if I was in a realitionship with the same guy that left to new york and would come baack during the fall when school would start back up. Yes I am dying on the inside to say that I still like him soooooooo much and for some reason in my gut I always know when things tend to not go the way I usually plan I give up because then I know it wont work. For instense this guy is all the way in new york probably partying every night with his old buddys while I am working hard for the real world to pay off for school thinking about him from time to time and NOT one text from him or even a facebook message. World what is wrong with this picture???( dont answer because I know) I know what the world thinks in this situation! Move on girl stop thinking about this horrible guy that has no interest in you and deffinitely will only be there to take what you have for him and nothing more than that because he will never return to you what you will ever want from the beginning when he was trying to get your attention to date him and have you lach on to his buckle while he moves on to the next girl to lach as myself. In this case I never fall for guys different from me but I thought why not hes probably different from many guys I've dated and will probably have more interest than the others and give much effort as I do on the other side gender. And here they come the words I deffinitely hate to hear but in most cases its true " He is just not that into you"

No comments:

Post a Comment