Sunday, May 22, 2011

The one man in my life

Its odd to know that you are only 18 years old and are still living with your parents after a year of college are very slim as thru mine own eyes. In fact its helpful with not having heavy down payments as it is... However  the family I live with has come to some sort of problems when it comes to house payments going up, It makes things even more difficult when a father like mine is sick and has gone to the hospital already 3 times and has been visited by the fire department. This week he has been on and off with work which will be a problem within our 4 family because we are dependant with that one man in our life. It has become a difficulty to handle the situation because as a daughter of his own I fall under the eldest and haven't been close to him as a daughter because in our society of a house we grew up with the mother being the nurturer and the father as the house worker provider. In this situation it may seem the only man in the house hold is only loved for the money but THAT is NOT the case. I love him dearly.. the past week has been difficult to see him thru his downs mostly. as a daughter I never have seen my young father at the age of 43 ask me to call the ambulance thinking he might have heart attack is frightening. In time to time I wonder if this one man with be cured by all these blessing he has been receiving in his life?  I always know when things are going to be alright but in this heart of mine I have no feeling of that whats so ever. Today he had been sitting outside in the front of the house and told my mother " you know Ana, I have never felt peace watching TV as much as sitting outside near nature." The one man in my life gives me comfort and will always.

No comments:

Post a Comment