Thursday, May 26, 2011

Balcony Dream

Most often we all most likely have no control over our dreams but we do have thoughts that seemed to performed that we do put in mind of many times and if we like it we run it over and over in our own minds. There is this one dream I've ran over my mind all the time and I am not the type that plans ahead all the time such when girls dream about there own wedding dress or even what their own children's names are going to be. Well I never got to that stage in my life as a girl because I wanted to be a hard worker in college and to possibly go on a mission if I don't get married within the timing but most likely that is unanswered( knowing my friends would all say that are LDS you are going to get married soon). In my case I don't I will get married soon but as far as I thought in my love life I have always had the dream of how I would get proposed to by my own meaning of what I would love. I've always dreamed that this guy would always be at my balcony in the back of my house and company watching the sunrise because my side doesn't get the sunset but anyway just do that a couple times together to enjoy the fresh air near the winter time. As we both hold each other in each others arms and kiss we decide to start off the day having a breakfast or something sweet that a couple would do and then inside our way the window we both fall on the ground into my room laughing at how clumsy we both fell on the ground from my window and we both have our eyes meet and kiss kindly as that person gently backs away and says marry me in surprise I smile and say "yes" with excitement and start kissing him and then he pulls out the ring and we both enjoy our own engagement. This is the only simple idea I put together in my mind if only guys were smart enough to think the most simple but spontaneous things are what makes a relationship even better.(not trying to make men do what they don't want to do but at least give them the sense they have the security as having a man card to make the move which makes you a great man) The balcony dream only is a dream and will never be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment