Monday, May 23, 2011

The Chruch Boy

Cant seem to keep the feeling contained that there is butterflys in my own stomach and this eagerness waiting for this church boy to speak to me again. In surpirse I had gotten out of my own classroom to take the tv away from my little sunbeams thinking I will never out a movie on for them due to thinking a tv would give attention to little children... Well apparently it didnt work for 3 year olds that had the attention span for 7 minutes at least to watch a video when in fact the video is 25 minutes long. In thought thinking if the room was filled with children thinking I need to head home to my sick father I saw the church boy.... Imagine my surprise due to thinking about him coming up to my classroom to speak with me but he had no reason to because my entire family wasnt in church but I. In shock I knew it was fate telling me to speak with him, the thought of him near made me happy to the extreame that I even forgot to speak in clear words around him but ramble on about how is he? Or how in the heck we bumped into each other? was he trying to find me in my own classroom? But of corse his excuse was he had to go near the bishops office to go set appart his own brother for a calling although chruch had not ended yet. He being the gentlemen watching me try to pull the lug of a TV across the hall way he helped me pull it all the way due to seeing my tiredness or maybe it was because he felt so bad that my father had been in the hospital lately after I had a talk to my bishop about coming over this afternoon to speak to mine own father. I could hardly combine words in my own thoughts together. The church boy had tried speaking to me and wanted to talk to me even more as I wanted to with him but never asked whats wrong with my father. He probably knew I didnt like to speak of it. He told me more about himself than I talked about myself which gave me comfort because he knows what kind of person I am when I listen to what others have to say besides me talking all the time in my stupid rambling. My love life has came to conculsion for the day that church boy maybe shy and not take a step up for making moves but he does take a step up to keep me around in his life and to around in mine which is what I need form the chruch boy who fills my heart. In fact I fear this church boy will empty mine own heart because he seems to share his own with me. How the chruch boy makes me happy with the simplisity of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment