Monday, June 6, 2011

lost of idenitity

In the up most possibilities whats one of your favorite things to do in a life experience? To find a family, to find a best friend, to find the best place to relax without anyone and be utterly alone? Sometimes I wonder if this is a reality of my own because someone doesn't care who I am or someone only pays me because I am pleasing others in the world the fill in the whole. How to fit in the world without feeling the nothingness of who you are? My only favorite thing out of my day is validation even if someone smiles at me or pays me because I am doing my job, going to school as a classmate, or even just there to just scratch your back such as pay for your outings. But inside all this nothingness of identity there is someone who is willing to love, some who wants to scream for a chance to just stay in her only home she will recognize the rest of her life, someone who just wants to be loved for who she is, someone who is dying to have another accomplishment to be done, and only wants love around. What happened to the old fashion passion in the heart when you are stuck at world doing nothing but something you are suppose to do? Passion in others views would be seen as drama but passion is my reality and everyone reality. When lost of identity the word is Passion!!!! This is what I need in the possibilities of my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment