Thursday, April 26, 2012


This is Who I am! I want to explain how I got my outfit together :) Soooo Casey and I went to Tempe market place shopping for the perfect interview dress so that I can do well for my class presentation on my portfolio in my Career Development class. I was looking for the perfect black dress within a $100 at least because I had extra scholarship money. We entered New York & Company and found the perfect version in little black dress version for myself! the sale was 50% off for my dress it originally cost $64.95 but when it came to the 50% off I only paid with taxes and such $35.49 amazing price for I dress I was thinking to pay much more for. And We continued shopping and found it hard looking for my necklace because at first I wanted to wear turquoise because I wanted my necklace to stand out. It turned out I was shopping like a chicken with its head chopped of in Charming Charies. Don't get me wrong or anything but I just would like the store felt less cluttered in such a small space. After looking around I never asked for help but in this case I wanted to make a perfect decision so I asked another girl that worked there and I asked her because I loved her necklace showing me that she does have taste for jewelry. So I continued with her help as a picky shopper and finally decided to wear this gold and white necklace that went perfectly with the bracelet.


The Final way this ended was I made it to my class and presented the class with previous things I've been involved in one of my Design Awareness class check out these videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKhaonatApE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEe_7wavvxE
 These videos show for My portfolio just in case for my future interviews I wanted to show that I can be a hands on active person and can collaborate with a team. In the ending of showing my presentation I received a 100% on it completely successfully happy.Later on With this same Dress I interviewed as Macy's in Scottsdale and received the job that will lead me a step to my future job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment